Who we are
Telelink Infra Services is a part of Telelink group. Our core business focuses are design and construction of network infrastructure, complete range of integrated security solutions and critical
infrastructure protection systems together with developing and implementing future-proof smart technologies.
Our comprehensive engineering and project management experience gives us a clear and confident vision to help organizations embrace change, to function more efficiently by enhancing collaboration, productivity, and inspiring a generation of new ideas that fuel innovation and competitiveness.
We are committed to making Telelink Infra Services a great place to work. We offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We help and care for one another and work as one to achieve results for us and for our customers. We value communication and transparency, and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. it’s important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
What we are looking for
What we are looking for:
- Provides with all necessary documents, information and materials on site;
- Monitor project schedule to ensure timely completion of projects.;
- Coordinate the work of individual professionals and subcontractors by monitoring the quality of implementation;
- Successfully enforce the agreed company standards for quality, health and safety, environmental protection, etc .;
- Coordinates the deadlines with the line manager and project managers;
- Monitors the quantity and quality of construction activities performed on sites;
- Collect the documentation needed by subcontractors and suppliers for the issue of the projects.
Background and experience:
- Possess a Master/Bachelor’s degree or secondary education in architectural, engineering or construction related field or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.;
- Experience in managing construction projects with a thorough knowledge of contract documents, materials, equipment utilization, scheduling systems, productivity analysis, construction operations;
- Knowledge of construction legislation;
- Ability for business trips;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD;
- Fluent English Language (both written and verbal);
- Valid driving icense
- Self-motivated and initiative;
- Team oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills with customers and engineers with clarity and technical competence;
- Organized and priority driven.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals;
- Participation in high-tech and innovative projects;
- Excellent social benefits program;
- Health insurance;
- Sports cards;
- Cozy workplace.