Cloud Native Architect
Who we are
We are Telelink Business Services. We enable people and organizations to adopt technology and realize their full potential in the digital world. We tap into global talent, compelling next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help everyone to transform digitally and seize new opportunities.
Our passion is to uplift others. We value people as individuals and ensure that talents are empowered to perform at their best, while constantly learning and expanding their skills. Our culture prioritizes and inspires accountability, and people think and act to deliver the results essential to the organization’s success.
Our Cloud Native services are among our top priorities with strong indications of sustainable growth. The IT landscape is constantly changing. The Digital transformation is at its full speed and more and more innovative approaches are needed for managing the complex IT environments, making them safe and reliable, scalable, cheaper to sustain and easy to manage. Telelink Business Services is committed driver of this transformation and has a wide range of services to support it.
What we are looking for
Your role as a Cloud Native Architect, part of the Cloud Native Capability in Telelink Business Services is to work in an outstanding team which provides top-level services to our customers. You will play a key role in the planning, implementation, presales and support activities. You will work with cutting edge technologies and you will have the chance to make a real impact.
You will be accountable for
- Understanding clients’ needs
- Delivering professional services and solutions of distinction as per our business portfolio and partners
- Obtaining successful project transfer through the different stages
- Ensuring knowledge transfer
- Creating DevOps scenarios with full CI/CD in a multi cloud reality
- Creating different PaaS architectures and designs for integration scenarios
- Supporting the implementation phase of the projects and act as a high-level technical escalation point of contact
- Designing application and infrastructure transformation roadmaps
You will need to have some of the following skills
- Experience with Kubernetes deployment in private environments and/or in Public Cloud leaders (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Hands on experience in design and architecture of virtual infrastructure environments
- Application centric architecture knowledge
- Experience in automation
- Design and architecture experience in infrastructure monitoring, including monitoring of micro services-based environments
- Software-defined networking experience
- Experience in ITIL based ITSM
What we offer
Why you should join us
We operate in a sector, known for its premium working conditions, which we gladly provide at full scale. The position offers a chance to join an ever-fast-growing company with great people, who are top professionals and work flawlessly as a team. Show your strengths, drivers, aspirations, and potential to set your career path with us and share the journey with your new friends, while having fun.
Our best candidates are
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Creative and proactive
- Attentive to detail
- Team players
If you are not afraid to challenge yourself out of your comfort zone, learn and try new things, and embrace new opportunities, dare to make Telelink Business Services your next horizon and make an impact, which is visible and recognized.