Who we are
We are delivering ITIL based and Cisco certified Managed Services for almost 10 years. We grew the organization significantly and we hope for much bigger growth in the coming years. We have always followed ITIL best practices and perform most, if not all of the processes described in it. Aiming to accommodate current and future growth we aim to dedicate a person performing Asset and Configuration Management role for our Service Management Organization/Office.
What we are looking for
As Configuration Coordinator you will enable Service Management organization to exercise control of IT configuration items and assets ensuring that up-to-date and verified information on the status of service assets and IT infrastructure is made available to other IT service management processes. Also, this role will aim to an automated Configuration Management Database, IT Asset database, and associated process and controls.
Being accountable of
- Ensure that the Configuration Management Process is used correctly;
- Coordinate initial identification of CIs with every new client;
- Ensures regular housekeeping of the CMS databases;
- Ensures all new CIs are added to the database
- Enters and reports (status) modifications to CIs resulting from their activities;
- Executes CI identification and CI verification activities;
- Look for possibilities to automate CI update process;
- Ensure the Process, procedures, work instructions and tools are optimal;
- Perform regular and upon request reports on client`s CIs;
- Perform random incidents/problems review to look for CI updates that are not accounted;
- Make sure each client has a proper dossier in support document management system.
Having these abilities
- Relevant IT technical field and service management experience;
- Experience with IT Service Management toolsets (e.g. Service Now, Microsoft SCCM);
- Current experience of assets and CMDB models and methodology;
- Understanding of Service organizations and the impact of deployment on CMDB;
- Methodical approach with high attention to detail;
- ITIL Foundation certification.
Having those capabilities will be recognized as great advantage:
- Certified for ITIL Service Transition module;
- Experience and/or certification from SolarWinds;
- CCNA certification.
What we offer
You would like to join
We operate in a sector, known for its premium working conditions, which we gladly provide. But people, who only pay attention to them, are not our kind of people. The position offers a chance to join an ever-fast-growing company with great people, who are top professionals, and by showing your strengths, drivers, aspirations, and potential, to set your career path with us, while sharing the journey with your new friends.
Because you are
- Eager to learn
- Creative and proactive
- Attentive to detail
- Team player
If you are not afraid to challenge yourself out of your comfort zone, learn and try new things, and embrace new opportunities, dare to make Telelink Business Services your next horizon.