Electrical Installations Site Manager
Info about the company
Telelink Infra Services EAD is a part of Telelink Bulgaria Holding. Our core business focuses are construction and operation of network infrastructure, delivery and integration of security systems and intelligent surveillance systems.
Telelink group enables people and organizations to adopt technology and realize their full potential in the digital world. We tap into global talent, compelling next-generation solutions and extensive partner relationships to help everyone to transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our comprehensive experience gives us a clear and confident vision to help organizations embrace change, to function more efficiently by enhancing collaboration, productivity, and inspiring a generation of new ideas that fuel innovation and competitiveness.
What we are looking for
- Organizes and manages the execution on time, with the respective quality of the assigned construction and assembly works in accordance with the design documentation, observing the technical rules and standards, the fire and other technical requirements and the health and safety rules.
- Understand the details of project documentation and working technical designs.
- Manages the work between installation teams, monitors their implementation and assists their works with the necessary technical solutions.
- Accepts the work by installation teams and assures the provision of required quality and quantity.
- Participates in the development and implementation of cost reduction procedures and monitors their implementation.
- Corresponds and reports all the current construction activities to the client.
- Participates in launching and setting of the installed systems.
- Participates in the preparation of executive documentation.
- Successfully enforce the agreed company standards for quality, health and safety, environmental protection, etc.
- Analyzes and removes functional problems.
- Experience in building electrical and low-voltage systems.
- Technical knowledge of electrical and low-voltage installations.
- Working with AutoCad drawings and VMS platforms.
- Good knowledge in MS Windows 10.
- Technical Education.
- Fluent English Language (both written and verbal).
- Driving License – cat. B.
- Motivation and willingness to work with new technologies.
- Training opportunities.
- Possibility for Business trips in the country and abroad.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals
- Participation in high-tech and innovative projects