Fibre Optic Supervisor (Southend and Cornwall, UK)
Who we are
Based in Station Road, Woolhampton, Telelink UK has been providing services to its clients in the UK since 2016. We have extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of innovative services and solutions for fixed and wireless network infrastructure.
We improve efficiency for complex projects
Trusted by Vodafone, MBNL and City Fibre, we maximize network availability and boost KPIs for our customers. We implement both out-of-the-box solutions and carry out individual work elements to suit our clients’ specific requirements.
We are proficient at what we do
We use in-house resources under internally centralized project management, undertaking on a turnkey basis all activities related to the deployment, modernization and optimization of both mobile and fixed network infrastructure. Our UK based team consists of more than 80 fully trained and certified employees.
Committed to make Telelink a great place to work, we offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We value communication and transparency and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. It’s important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
What we are looking for
The Fibre Supervisor monitors several sites (4-5), audits and reports back to his Fibre Delivery Manager.
- Supervision of FO teams
- Making sure all technical requirements are fulfilled from the teams
- Interacting with the clients representatives
- Takinig critical decisions during the every day activities
- Resolving technical issues
- Establishing strong relationship with the everybody involved from the prject
- Maintaining in-depth, current knowledge of equipment and network architecture
- Reporting of the full working process on field
- Maintaining workflow process reports with back-office support
- Maintaining safe work environment by following codes, standards, and legal regulations.
- Enhancing department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills – Experience:
- Be able to understand designs and spot corrections/problems
- Send reports and capture daily issues
- Update clients on productivity
- Inform Delivery Managers about obstacles and potential problems for the build
- Go on walkouts and be able to spot issues with future designs
- Collect data needed for As-builts and help with the delivery of projects to clients
- NRSWA Supervisor qualification
- Experience with risk assessments and method statements
- Knowledge in the fields of fibre blowing, splicing, aerial cabling, PIA ducting
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Valid Driving License
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Commitment, motivation and proactivity
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals
- Participation in high-tech and innovative projects