Info about the company
Telelink Business Services is a company originating from Eastern Europe, operating with a physical presence in 7 countries (Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Macedonia, and Albania) and servicing clients in more than 30 countries on four continents. Our current employee count is 180, 70% of which are technical experts. We define ourselves as a technical services powerhouse that can deliver technical consultancy, implementation/design services, and manages services to any client. We focus on enterprise connectivity, private cloud, lean infrastructure, information security, modern workplace, application services, service provider-specific technologies.
Our core purpose is “Simplify the complex and enable people to do great things by utilizing technology”.
Our core values are:
- Authentic/Genuine in everything we do;
- Individual opportunity and reward based on merit;
- Be ready to walk the extra mile to do things right. If it is to be, it’s up to me;
- Hard work and pursue for ever-higher goals. Continuous improvement, never being satisfied;
- We use our drive and commitment to energize, engage and inspire others;
- Don’t be afraid to swim upstream, challenge conventional wisdom.
As being a services powerhouse, our most valued “asset” is the person itself. We are fanatic about our culture and maintaining it.
We grew significantly in the last few years, and we are hoping to grow in the future. Nonetheless, we have more than 130 engineers we already need someone to take focused ownership of our IT infrastructure.
What we are looking for
As an IT Manager in Telelink Business Services, you will work with a large team of engineers aiming to implement and maintain a cutting edge technologies. You will be able to utilize our close relationship with major vendors in the IT field, and our constant strive to be innovative.
Being accountable of
- Maintain all internal digital systems daily operations
- Maintain business continuity and relevant process and procedures
- Maintain overall security of internal digital assets
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of internal IT systems
- Monitor all IT systems performance and availability
- Conducting and sharing regular system audits with senior staff
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on the allocation of IT budget
Having these abilities
- Intermediate technical knowledge about O365 and On-prem Microsoft infrastructure;
- Upper-intermediate business knowledge about what Microsoft products can provide;
- Intermediate Experience with Cisco Networking;
- Intermediate Experience with On-prem Compute, Storage and Backup solutions;
- ITIL Foundation certified;
- Extensive knowledge about IT Service Operations;
- Experience in managing process following PMI or PRINCE methodology;
- PMP Certification is an advantage.
What we offer
You would like to join
We operate in a sector, known for its premium working conditions, which we gladly provide. But people, who only pay attention to them, are not our kind of people. The position offers a chance to join an ever-fast-growing company with great people, who are top professionals, and by showing your strengths, drivers, aspirations, and potential, to set your career path with us, while sharing the journey with your new friends.
Because you are
- Eager to learn
- Creative and proactive
- Attentive to detail
- Team player
If you are not afraid to challenge yourself out of your comfort zone, learn and try new things, and embrace new opportunities, dare to make Telelink Business Services your next horizon.