Info about the company
Telelink Business Services is a company originating from Eastern Europe, operating with a physical presence in 7 countries (Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Macedonia, and Albania) and servicing clients in more than 30 countries on four continents. Our current employee count is 180, 70% of which are technical experts. We define ourselves as a technical services powerhouse that can deliver technical consultancy, implementation/design services, and manages services to any client. We focus on enterprise connectivity, private cloud, lean infrastructure, information security, modern workplace, application services, service provider-specific technologies.
Our core purpose is “Simplify the complex and enable people to do great things by utilizing technology”.
Our core values are:
- Authentic/Genuine in everything we do;
- Individual opportunity and reward based on merit;
- Be ready to walk the extra mile to do things right. If it is to be, it’s up to me;
- Hard work and pursue for ever-higher goals. Continuous improvement, never being satisfied;
- We use our drive and commitment to energize, engage and inspire others;
- Don’t be afraid to swim upstream, challenge conventional wisdom.
As being a services powerhouse, our most valued “asset” is the person itself. We are fanatic about our culture and maintaining it.
We are delivering ITIL based and Cisco certified Managed Services for almost 10 years. We grew the organization significantly and we hope for much bigger growth in the coming years. We have always followed ITIL best practices and perform most, if not all of the processes described in it. Aiming to accommodate current and future growth we aim to dedicate a person performing Problem Management role.
What we are looking for
As a Problem Manager in Telelink Business Services, you will be part of a Service Management Office (SMO), an organization within the organization, focusing on delivering predictive and quality ITSM services to our clients and TBS itself. You will practically own the Problem Management process.
Analyzing the current workload, we envision that for the time being the Problem Manager could incorporate the roles of Access Manager and Knowledge Manager again in the SMO.
Being accountable of
- Analyzing problems for correct prioritization and classification;
- Coordinating actions of others as necessary to assist with analysis and resolution actions for problems and known errors;
- Monitoring progress on the resolution of known errors and advising incident management staff on the best available workaround for incidents;
- Investigating assigned problems through to resolution or root cause;
- Monthly reports on Service Level Contacts including possible service improvement ideas;
- Ownership and maintenance of the Known Errors Data Base (KEDB);
- Raising RFCs to resolve problems;
- Accountable for formal closure of all problem records;
- Reviewing opportunities for process enhancements and for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the process;
- Addressing issues with the running of the process;
- Assess and periodically reports the process performance and its effectiveness;
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to senior management about the process performance.
Access Management Role
- Ensure the accurate users’ identifications;
- Manage authenticated users ability to access services as required for their specific organizational role or job function;
- Ensure that the authorization of all access management requests follows the agreed procedures and policies and that those making requests are authorized to do so following the information security policy;
- Oversee access to services and ensure rights being provided are not improperly used.
Knowledge Management Role
- Collaborate with all operational teams regularly and proactively to build KMDB and to maintain it accurate and updated;
- Maintain a knowledge management system that provides controlled access to knowledge, information, and data that is appropriate for each audience;
- Gather, analyze, store, share, and maintain knowledge, information, and data throughout the organization.
Having these abilities
- Certified for ITIL Service Operation;
- Experience in ITIL based organization;
- Upper-intermediate writing English;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products;
- Keen to focus on details;
- Technical background in the field of Cisco networking will be highly valued.
What we offer
You would like to join
We operate in a sector, known for its premium working conditions, which we gladly provide. But people, who only pay attention to them, are not our kind of people. The position offers a chance to join an ever-fast-growing company with great people, who are top professionals, and by showing your strengths, drivers, aspirations, and potential, to set your career path with us, while sharing the journey with your new friends.
Because you are
- Eager to learn
- Creative and proactive
- Attentive to detail
- Team player
If you are not afraid to challenge yourself out of your comfort zone, learn and try new things, and embrace new opportunities, dare to make Telelink Business Services your next horizon.