Project manager – Fixed Networks (Reading, UK)
Who we are
Based in Station Road, Woolhampton, Telelink UK has been providing services to its clients in the UK since 2016. We have extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of innovative services and solutions for fixed and wireless network infrastructure.
We improve efficiency for complex projects
Trusted by Vodafone, MBNL and City Fibre, we maximize network availability and boost KPIs for our customers. We implement both out-of-the-box solutions and carry out individual work elements to suit our clients’ specific requirements.
We are proficient at what we do
We use in-house resources under internally centralized project management, undertaking on a turnkey basis all activities related to the deployment, modernization and optimization of both mobile and fixed network infrastructure. Our UK based team consists of more than 80 fully trained and certified employees.
Committed to make Telelink a great place to work, we offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We value communication and transparency and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. It’s important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
What we are looking for
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall performance and delivery of a specific FO projects.
- Bulding specific project plans and budgets
- Project reporting to the senior management
- Strict project budget control
- Internal resources and third party coordination
- Procurement coordination and resourcing
- Managing the relationship and reporting with the senior customer management and stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining specific project documentation
- Project risks management and escalation
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Supporting any pre-sales when required
- In depth understanding of specific contracts and responsibilities
- Making sure all activities are completed within the clients KPIs & SLAs and provide respective reports
- Enhancing department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Skills – Experience:
- Technical education
- Previous experience in managing large FTTH projects is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- PMP/Prince II certificate (advantage)
- Contract knowledge and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Valid Driving Licence
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office ( Word, Excel)
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Commitment, motivation and proactivity
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals
- Participation in high-tech and innovative projects