Project Manager – Security Systems
Who we are
Telelink Infra Services is a part of Telelink Group. Our core business focuses are construction and operation of network infrastructure, delivery and integration of security systems and intelligent surveillance systems.
Telelink Group enables people and organizations to adopt technology and realize their full potential in the digital world. We tap into global talent, compelling next-generation solutions and extensive partner relationships to help everyone to transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our comprehensive experience gives us a clear and confident vision to help organizations embrace change, to function more efficiently by enhancing collaboration, productivity, and inspiring a generation of new ideas that fuel innovation and competitiveness.
What we are looking for
- At least 2 years previous project management experience related to building security systems – fire alarms, public address, access control, CCTV and others
- Experience in building electrical systems management
- Good knowledge in PMP Methodology
- Excellent computer literacy (applications level)
- Fluent English Language (both written and verbal)
- Motivation and team management
- Planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Technical professional education – Master or Bachelor degree
- Valid driving license
Your role would be:
- Managing, planning and organizing the implementation of the projects in the area of building security systems or critical infrastructure;
- Projects planning and optimization in terms of costs, resources and deadlines;
- Managing internal and external project implementation resources;
- Monitoring the quality and the timely customer service in line with the company methodologies and procedures;
- Communication and negotiation with subcontractors, suppliers and customers regarding projects and company cost optimization;
- Managing the the projects wtihin the specific budgets, quality and deadlines.
What we offer
We are committed to making Telelink Infra Services a great place to work. We offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We help and care for one another and work as one to achieve results for us and for our customers. We value communication and transparency, and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. it’s important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals
- Participation in high-tech and innovative projects
- Excellent social benefits program
- Health insurance
- Sports activities
- Cozy workplace