Info about the company
Telelink Infra Services EAD is a part of Telelink Bulgaria Holding. Our core business focuses are construction and operation of network infrastructure, delivery and integration of security systems and intelligent surveillance systems.
Telelink group enables people and organizations to adopt technology and realize their full potential in the digital world. We tap into global talent, compelling next-generation solutions and extensive partner relationships to help everyone to transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our comprehensive experience gives us a clear and confident vision to help organizations embrace change, to function more efficiently by enhancing collaboration, productivity, and inspiring a generation of new ideas that fuel innovation and competitiveness.
What we are looking for
- Managing various infrastructure projects in the communications field
- Responsible for quality and timely customer service
- Planning, organize and monitor the implementation of the projects, contract deadlines and project schedules
- Monitoring and responsible for the budget execution of the projects;
- Manage overall performance and project quality and monitor customer compliance
- Managing a project implementation team and coordinate all processes by exercising operational control over the activity
- Communication with subcontractors and suppliers
- Participates in the preparation and submission of bids and tenders on request to clients as well as the preparation of contracts
- Maintains up-to-date information on internal systems related to project tracking and management
- Coordinates all processes and performs operational control over the staff involved in the project
- Controls the purchase, organizes the storage and use of the materials needed to implement the projects
- Master or Bachelor degree in Telecommunication Technologies or Construction
- Experience in the management of telecommunication projects for the full cycle of building a network (from conceptual design to commissioning and warranty service) is considered an asset
- Experience in the field of construction and knowledge of Construction Law
- Experience in managing a diverse team of professionals and delegating tasks/responsibilities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience and business correspondence (in Bulgarian and English)
- PMP project management certificate is considered an asset
- Excellent command of English – written and spoken
- Very good computer literacy (MS Office)
- Ability to work in team and dynamic environment.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous learning and career development
- Membership in a highly qualified team
- Participation in innovative, high-tech project.