Sales & Business Development Manager
Who we are
Telelink Infra Services EAD is a part of Telelink Bulgaria Holding. Our core business focuses are construction and operation of network infrastructure, delivery and integration of security systems and intelligent surveillance systems.
Telelink group enables people and organizations to adopt technology and realize their full potential in the digital world. We tap into global talent, compelling next-generation solutions and extensive partner relationships to help everyone to transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our comprehensive experience gives us a clear and confident vision to help organizations embrace change, to function more efficiently by enhancing collaboration, productivity, and inspiring a generation of new ideas that fuel innovation and competitiveness.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated person for the Sales and Business Development Manager position based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The Sales and BDM will leverage existing relationships with clients as well as develop new relationships with the goal of identifying leads, prospecting and closing deals. This position will build client relationships, by proactively creating an awareness and presence ensuring that prospective and existing clients be familiar with Telelink Infra Services’s total solutions and services.
- Мanaging business with existing key customers and attracting new ones
- Discover sales opportunities for existing customers abroad
- Identifying business opportunities for providing solutions already delivered abroad
- Responsible for overall business management, in line with the company’s strategy
- Developing new market channels and attracting potential customers and initiate new sales plans
- Looking for significant business opportunities and presents on a quarterly basis updated revenue information on the annual budget specifically for each business opportunity
- Undertaking and proposing improvement measures in case of possible non-compliance
- Supporting marketing activities and offers the necessary measures for the consistent positioning of the company
- Responsible for the implementation of the sales and pre-sales quotas of the department
- Preparing, offering and tenders upon request of the Client
- Analyzing the competition
- Managing the responsibilities and team motivation
- Contributing and maintening of corporate culture
- Prioritize tasks of the team, ensuring the proper allocation of tasks and resources and monitor the effective execution of the tasks
- Responsible for organizing the overall working process including the performance of the team in terms of project implementation
- Monitoring the necessary resources related with the projects in the department
- Observes good practices and on this basis offers improvement in internal processes
- Responsible for product portfolio development, both with internal resources and with partner companies
- Master or Bachelor Degree
- At least 2 years experience in team management
- At least 4 years of experience in managing complex IT projects, preferably in Smart Cities field
- At least 2 years experience in product development
- Excellent command of English
- Experience in full sales plan executing
- Experience in preparing and controlling sales budgets
- Good knowledge in the field of IT and communicationmarket – dynamics and specifics
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- A PMP / ITIL / Agile certificate is an advantage
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals
- Participation in high-tech and innovative projects