Senior System Administrator for Linux/Unix
Who we are
Telelink City is a part of Telelink Group. Our core business focuses on delivery and integration of security systems and intelligent surveillance systems.
Telelink group enables people and organizations to adopt technology and realize their full potential in the digital world. We tap into global talent, compelling next-generation solutions and extensive partner relationships to help everyone to transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our comprehensive experience gives us a clear and confident vision to help organizations embrace change, to function more efficiently by enhancing collaboration and productivity, and inspiring a generation of new ideas that fuel innovation and competitiveness.
What we are looking for
- Linux/Windows system administration
- Configuration of networks and devices – routers, switches, etc.
- Working on service requests, discover and remove incidents regarding the Incident Management procedure
- Giving feedback to the clients within the deadlines
- Troubleshoot and correct system related issues
- Maintaining and upgrading server operating systems
- Recommends tools for implementation of security best practices to ensure integrity of information security procedures, systems, and policies
- Expertise in LAN/WAN concepts, routers, bridges, TCP/IP, frame relay and network management
- Backup and Storage
- Virtualization, Virtual Machines
- Scripting/automation with Bash, Python, Ansible or other is considered as strong plus
- VPN experience
- Database administration, basic SQL scripting
- Knowledge of Linux security and hardening
- 3+ years of experience
- Relevant higher education (e.g. IT, Computer science, Telecommunications, etc.)
- Working level of English
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous learning and career development
- Part of a highly qualified team
- Participation in innovative and high-tech projects