Senior Technology Expert
Info about the company
Telelink Business Services enables people and organizations to adopt technology and realize their full potential in the digital world. We tap into global talent, compelling next-generation IT solutions, and extensive partner relationships to help everyone to transform digitally and seize new opportunities.
With a global network spanning across 10 countries and 18 years of experience we provide a wide range of innovative services and solutions for network infrastructure services, system integration, security and automation, smart cities, R&D and education.
Telelink Business Services EAD is the preferred digital enabler for its clients, whose business models and operations are inevitably going to be affected by the digital revolution. With its willingness to invest in talent, service capacity and innovation it helps people and organizations to be become more productive and to adopt technology in service of faster, smarter and better solutions.
What we are looking for
As a Senior Technology Expert in Telelink Business Services, you will work in our team which provides top-level IT services internally as to our customers.
- Participate in company Integration projects (design, implementation, support)
- Prepare technical documentation
- Analyze and compare technical and business value of the solutions
- Actively communicating with customers and internal resources about on-going projects
Because you have
- 8+ years of experience in the area of System Integration, Support Organization, Enterprise or Telecom environments
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with L2/L3 Switching, Routers and Routing Protocols, DMVPNs, VPNs, IPsec, NGFWs
- Understanding and experience in the following technologies: Identity and Access Management, Enterprise Wireless Infrastructure, QoS, VoIP Signaling and Traffic, Multicast Routing and Switching
- Participated in projects for design and deployment of medium and large networks
- Relevant certifications: CCIE R&S, CCIE SP, CCIE Security or other advanced certifications
- Experience with one or more of: Cisco Firewalls and Identity Service Engine, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco WLC, MPLS configurations or any other certifications/ trainings would be considered as an advantage
- Technical expertise combined with clear communication skills and approach to customers and engineers
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Organizational and prioritizing skills
- Self-motivation, resourceful and proactive personality
- Proficiency in English language, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team spirit and ability to lead when required
Join our team!
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous learning and career development
- Membership in a highly qualified team
- Participation in innovative, high-tech projects