Technology Expert – Network Security
Info about the company
Telelink enables people and organizations to adopt technology and realize their full potential in the digital world. We tap into global talent, compelling next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help everyone to transform digitally and seize new opportunities.
With a global network spanning across 10 countries and 17 years experience we provide a wide range of innovative services and solutions for network infrastructure services, system integration, security and automation, smart cities, R&D and education. Telelink international team numbers 600 highly qualified professionals and over 2000 people working on project basis representing the region’s largest pool of certified experts, trained to work within and across vendors and technologies.
Telelink Business Services EAD is the preferred digital enabler for its clients, whose business models and operations are inevitably going to be affected by the digital revolution. With its willingness to invest in talent, service capacity and innovation it helps people and organizations to be become more productive and to adopt technology in service of faster, smarter and better solutions.
What we are looking for
Background and experience:
- More than 2 years of experience as a network implementation/operation and support engineer
- Understanding and experience in the following technologies: NG Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Identity and User Access Technologies, etc.
- Relevant certifications: CCNA/CCNP Security or other certifications in the Network Security field
Nice to Have:
- Experience with one or more specific security tool/vendors: Cisco Firewalls and Identity Service Engine, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, F5 BIG-IP, Radware, Arbour, Fortigate
- Certifications/training for the specific security tools listed above
- Participate in company Integration projects as part of the implementation and support team
- Assist in the technical document preparation
- Active communication with customers and internal resources about on-going projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to show initiative
- Team oriented
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate with customers and engineers with clarity and technical competence
- Organized and priority driven
- Ability to organize and team lead when required
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous learning and career development
- Membership in a highly qualified team
- Participation in innovative, high-tech project