Engineer Investment Control
Info about the company
Telelink Infra Services EAD is a part of Telelink Bulgaria Holding. Our core business focuses are construction and operation of network infrastructure, delivery and integration of security systems and intelligent surveillance systems.
Telelink group enables people and organizations to adopt technology and realize their full potential in the digital world. We tap into global talent, compelling next-generation solutions and extensive partner relationships to help everyone to transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our comprehensive experience gives us a clear and confident vision to help organizations embrace change, to function more efficiently by enhancing collaboration, productivity, and inspiring a generation of new ideas that fuel innovation and competitiveness.
What we are looking for
- Provides with all necessary documents, information and materials on site
- Monitor project schedule to ensure timely completion of projects
- Coordinate the work of individual professionals and subcontractors by monitoring the quality of implementation
- Successfully enforce the agreed company standards for quality, health and safety, environmental protection, etc .
- Coordinates the deadlines with the line manager and project managers
- Monitors the quantity and quality of construction activities performed on sites
- Collect the documentation needed by subcontractors and suppliers for the issue of the objects
Background and experience:
- Possess a Master/Bachelor’s degree or secondary education in architectural, engineering or construction related field or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience
- Experience in managing construction projects with a thorough knowledge of contract documents, materials, equipment utilization, scheduling systems, productivity analysis, construction operations
- Knowledge of construction legislation
- Ability to business trips
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Fluent English Language (both written and verbal)
- Drivign license – cat. B.
- Self-motivated and initiative
- Team oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with customers and engineers with clarity and technical competence
- Organized and priority driven
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals
- Participation in high-tech and innovative projects