Security Systems Engineer
Info about the company
Telelink Infra Services EAD is a part of Telelink Bulgaria Holding. Our core business focuses are construction and operation of network infrastructure, delivery and integration of security systems and intelligent surveillance systems.
Telelink group enables people and organizations to adopt technology and realize their full potential in the digital world. We tap into global talent, compelling next-generation solutions and extensive partner relationships to help everyone to transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our comprehensive experience gives us a clear and confident vision to help organizations embrace change, to function more efficiently by enhancing collaboration, productivity, and inspiring a generation of new ideas that fuel innovation and competitiveness.
What we are looking for
- Organizes and manages the execution on time, with the respective quality of the assigned construction and assembly works in accordance with the design documentation, observing the technical rules and standards, the fire and other technical requirements and the health and safety rules.
- In the implementation phase, it performs the setting, commissioning and configuration of the security systems – fire detection, notification, access control, video surveillance.
- Prepares technical documentations for work and training with built-in systems.
- Organizes and performs quality control of the installation process on company resources or subcontractors.
- Provides guidance for optimizing technical solutions during the implementation of the systems.
- Analyzes and removes functional problems.
- Successfully enforce the agreed company standards for quality, health and safety, environmental protection, etc.
- Experience in security systems – video surveillance, integrated access control systems, fire alarm, public address systems, intrusion alarm and others.
- Excellent knowledge of basic software technologies: operating systems – MS Windows 10, MS Windows Server, TCP/IP, RTSP networking, remote access and others.
- Experience in configuring systems for security – fire alarm, alerting, access control, video surveillance.
- Experience in working with AutoCAD.
- Technical knowledge in the field of electrical and low-voltage installations.
- Technical Education.
- Good command of English (both written and verbal).
- Motivation and willingness to work with new technologies.
- Training opportunities.
- Possibility for Business trips in the country and abroad.
- Driving license – cat. B.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals.
- Participation in high-tech and innovative projects.