System Administrator for Linux/Unix
Who we are
Telelink City EOOD is a part of Telelink Group. Our core business focuses on delivery and integration of Smart City solutions – smart public transport, intelligent traffic & surveillance systems, air pollution, waste management, smart lighting, etc.
Telelink group enables people and organizations to adopt technology and realize their full potential in the digital world. We tap into global talent, compelling next-generation solutions and extensive partner relationships to help everyone to transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our comprehensive experience gives us a clear and confident vision to help organizations embrace change, to function more efficiently by enhancing collaboration and productivity, and inspiring a generation of new ideas that fuel innovation and competitiveness
What we are looking for
- Linux/Windows system administration
- Configuration of networks and devices – routers, switches, etc.
- Working on service requests, discover and remove incidents regarding the Incident Management procedure
- Giving feedback to the clients within the deadlines
- Networking basics
- Backup and Storage Basics
- Virtualization, Virtual Machines basics
- Scripting/automation with Bash, Python, Ansible or other is considered as strong plus
- 1-3 years of experience
- Relevant higher education (e.g. IT, Computer science, Telecommunications, etc.)
- Working level of English
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous learning and career development
- Part of a highly qualified team
- Participation in innovative and high-tech projects