Business Design Center, London, UK
18.06.2019 - 19.06.2019
Our UK based company Telelink UK will take part in the Connected Britain conference, organized by Total Telecom on June 18-19, 2019.
Connected Britain is the premier meeting place for all the main stakeholders to come together and discuss, learn and collaborate on the UK’s digital future. It has proven the need for an event dedicated to providing a high level meeting place for the telecom industry, government, technology companies, OTT players and partners.
Launched in 2015, Connected Britain has doubled in size every year, and is now the largest gathering of connectivity professionals in the UK. In 2019 it will gather 1,200+ attendees from the UK’s most significant telecom operators, public sector organisations, property companies and suppliers.
With the UK on course to have 15 million FTTH connections by 2025, and full fibre penetration by 2033, the race is on to secure investment to deliver this monumental infrastructure challenge. At the same time, new questions emerge as UK Digital Strategy sets broader challenges for the public and private sector to make the most of the opportunities this new digital infrastructure brings.
- How can the UK deliver skills to enable the digital economy to flourish?
- How can we support new digital businesses?
- How can we enable old businesses to deliver digital transformations that will allow them to capitalise on new opportunities?
Building on the Group’s experience, Telelink UK has been providing services to its clients in the UK since 2016. Telelink UK uses in-house resources under internally centralized project management, undertaking on a turnkey basis all activities related to the deployment, modernization and optimization of both mobile and fixed network infrastructure. UK based team consists of more than 70 fully trained and certified employees.
To address the ever-changing needs of the industry, Telelink is implementing an innovative cloud based field solution that facilitates:
- Maintaining a comprehensive view of the customer sites with detailed photos, documentation and revisions history – updated with each visit
- Complying with strict technical, quality and safety standards.
- Preventing common omissions and mistakes during handover by leveraging AI technology
- Centralizing the customer communication to provide continuous schedule and job status visibility
- Enabling real-time video remote assistance and job acceptance